Aug 8, 2008

scary times...

Kids are funny creatures. It is funny how things come to you all of the sudden, like some kind of light just went on. Today I had one of those experiences. I have noticed characteristics in my kids before that are either like me or my wife, but for some reason I noticed something in my oldest that was totally a "Greg" thing to do. It caught me off guard. I all the sudden saw myself in him & realized I was looking at myself as a kid. The funny thing is that I don't even remember what he did to give me this feeling. I do remember the feeling. Scary stuff.

1 comments:

Bryan said...

I have the same problem with my father. I will be doing something and all of a sudden, I will realize that it would be what my dad would do. Scary stuff!!