Feb 19, 2009

What is the deal with the temp?

Ever since I lived in Brazil, I have loved the heat out side. If it is over 100, I'm happy. However, I hate the heat inside. Anything over 70 & I am uncomfortable. Yesterday I started having a thought that for some reason I think about at least a couple of times a month; why do we accept different temperatures for indoors & outdoors? For example for the last few days, it has been in the 50's here. If it was 50 in your house you would be freezing, but outside it felt so warm. On the other hand 50 degrees in the fall after the heat of summer feels really cold. I guess what I am trying to say is why do our bodies accept different temps in different situations as ideal? So weird.

5 comments:

(me)linda said...

All I know is the park was great today. Should have been there, babe. Morgan grilled. Good times.

Reese said...

And yet it is still freezing in Rexburg. Enjoy the warmth.

Miss Me said...

Just dont complain about the cold....come live up here in this crazy country.....it is COLD up here!!!

Greg said...

I'm not dumb...that is why I live in a place with mild winters.

Anonymous said...

wanted to spin the bike up and "ride on" this afternoon. the robins are churping their heads off in two falls. feels like spring steelhead fishing time. nifty photography shot! luv...pops