Sep 11, 2008

Long overdue....

For those of you that don't know, my post about summerdidn't exactly turn out how I wanted it. It started off great, we went to the fair, and then the next day I went camping. That is where the fun ends. Three weeks ago I got really sick. It wasn't the greatest timing since I was starting school again and wanted to enjoy my last weekend. Anyways, here it is 3 weeks later and I am still sick. I will admit that the last two days have been 100% improvement on anything before that, but it is still relative. The doctors still have no clue what is going on with me. All blood work came back normal, but the chance of "West Nile" still exists. Needless to say, it has not been a fun 3 weeks at all.

I have found this time funny. I have thought about many things that I would like to write about on this blog. The only problem is that my memory is even worse than normal and I don't remember one of those ideas. I guess I will just have to move on. I am excited about feeling better though. There is something about writing a blog post that is therapeutic to me. It is nice to get my random thoughts out of my mind. With that said, I am going to try and get those thoughts out once again on a daily basis. It is fun (at least for me) to look back on some of the things I write and remember what was going on for me to feel that way at that time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back!