Yesterday we had the chance to do a walk for the cure for type 1 diabetes. Since my son was diagnosed just over 3 months ago, we decided to do it. It turned out to be a success. We only had 12 hours to raise our goal in money since we found out about it so late. Thank you to all that donated. It really means a lot to us. Hopefully one day my son will not have to live with this.Anyways back to the walking. Being sick for the last 3 weeks has really drained me. I had only been feeling somewhat better for a couple of days before we decided to do this 5k walk. Needless to say, I was exhausted for the rest of the day after walking. I'm glad I did it though, and look forward to doing it again next year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment