I find that I am an odd person. I love things that are predictable. When I go to a restaurant, I find myself ordering the same thing. On the other hand, I love change. If I had more money, & didn't feel like I would be wasting money on something that wasn't as good, I'd eat different things in restaurants. (I'm not afraid to try new things; I eat Sushi, that should count for something.)
Well, I guess you have noticed that I like mix up the look of the blog. I have lost count on how many different versions I have gown through in the year and a half since I started this thing. I'm just going to call this Plumber 7.0. Things have defiantly changed on the blog. I mean, just look at the format, it is different than anything I have tried before. Who knows how long this will last, but for now, I am liking it.
2 comments:
I'm liking it too!
v.7 ROCKS...pops
Post a Comment