Well as many people already know, I had a pretty eventful week as far as camera work goes. Last Thursday night, Boise State played Oregon in the biggest football game of the year for BSU. I was working for BSU doing bronco vision, which is the in stadium cameras that show replays & live action on the big screen. After the game, I just happened to catch the now infamous Blount punch. The funny thing is that, I didn't see it happen, I was just following the head coach since it looked like something was going on. The guys in the truck running replay noticed that I caught the punch on tape and told the director about it. He decided to replay it over and over again on the big screen until the crowd saw it and started booing Oregon. ESPN has access to our cameras and ended up using my shot during their post game coverage and during sports center. How cool is that, I made sports center and no one even knows it!
I thought I'd share the video in case you haven't seen it yet. In this clip, my shot starts around the 29 second mark.
3 comments:
Awesome Greg!!! I'll have to get your autograph the next time I see ya!!! Way cool!!
Way to go Greg! Glad to call you family! hee-hee I also would like an autograph!
That is awesome!
Post a Comment