Jan 21, 2010

It has been awhile...

It has been a long time since I updated this thing, and a lot has happened. I will probably break it up into a couple of posts. With that said, I'll start with work. I am now working at a local news station as an editor. Definitely not a glamorous job, but it is related to what I want to be doing. I have had the opportunity to use some of my graphic talents over the last few months, and have even been nominated for a regional Emmy for my work.

I also have been working on a graphic intro for the the "Fan Fiesta" for the Boise State football team that will be broadcast this Saturday. I can't show the video until after it airs, but I can post a picture.




I'll probably post a video as soon as I can. I have been working on a lot of side projects. I can share a video that I was working on for Boise State.

1 comments:

Miss Me said...

Glad you're back.....I've missed ya!