Jun 19, 2008

by some chance....

It has been a crazy couple of weeks! Even through all the crazy things that have happened to my family, I have stayed determined to get a Wii Fit. I have been tracking online stores in a few different areas to see if one popped up. I have been calling stores daily. I think I have used more of my cell phone minutes calling stores for the Wii Fit during the past month than I have used in the last year.

By some lucky chance I was checking my Wii Fit tracker online and saw that Circuit City had offered them a couple of times this morning for 10 minutes and then they were sold out again. I decided to stay at the computer and keep refreshing to see if by chance they would do it again. They did and I was able to order one. I was lucky because they haven't sold anymore since then. I'm excited for it to arrive sometime next week. To keep me motivated, I have decided to post my progress with it on the blog. That way it will hold me more accountable.

0 comments: