Am I the only one that hates these retail stores? A couple of weeks ago Wii Fit came out and I decided to get it. The problem with that is that it is harder to find in a store than a Wii is. (I still have never seen a Wii in a store.) I have been calling stores about every other day to see if they have come in yet. Everyday they tell me no. On Wednesday I had a few minutes to kill so I decided to call again. I had at least 3 stores tell me that they had them but would not put them out on the floor until Sunday when their ad comes out. So because I want to keep the Sabbath day holy, I am getting screwed out if it when I am willing to buy it right now. By the time Monday comes around they will be all gone. Just to put this in perspective, the Wii came out over a year and a half ago. For me to have not seen one in the store doesn't give me much hope that I will find a Wii fit within the next 5 years. To add to the frustration, these stores will not let you buy one online, you have to come to the store. It is really frustrating!!!
Jun 6, 2008
Wii fit
Am I the only one that hates these retail stores? A couple of weeks ago Wii Fit came out and I decided to get it. The problem with that is that it is harder to find in a store than a Wii is. (I still have never seen a Wii in a store.) I have been calling stores about every other day to see if they have come in yet. Everyday they tell me no. On Wednesday I had a few minutes to kill so I decided to call again. I had at least 3 stores tell me that they had them but would not put them out on the floor until Sunday when their ad comes out. So because I want to keep the Sabbath day holy, I am getting screwed out if it when I am willing to buy it right now. By the time Monday comes around they will be all gone. Just to put this in perspective, the Wii came out over a year and a half ago. For me to have not seen one in the store doesn't give me much hope that I will find a Wii fit within the next 5 years. To add to the frustration, these stores will not let you buy one online, you have to come to the store. It is really frustrating!!!
2 comments:
sorry to hear your plight, I actually find a wii fit before i found a wii. It took only 2 days fo calling to locate the fit. It really is a ton of fun!! If you get desperate, I can ship you one from VA.
I think I just saw one in Costco.
Post a Comment