For the last two and a half weeks, I have walked by the same lady everyday. She is very memorable because she sits on a bench smoking, drinking coffee, and talking all at the same time. When I say the same time, I really mean the same time. She will have a cigarette in her mouth as she takes sips of coffee and makes sounds on her phone. Well, I have been thinking this is pretty funny everyday as I walk past her. On Monday something different happened. She was doing her usual thing but somehow spilt the hot coffee on herself. This made her drop the entire cup of coffee on her, which made her drop her cigarette. As she was dancing around, since the coffee was hot, her phone went flying in the air and smashed on the ground. It literally broke into pieces. It was such a spectacle, I couldn't believe it was actually happening. As I walked by, I couldn't help but laugh to myself. I don't know what she was thinking, by doing all three at once it was bound to happen at one point.
The funny thing is, as I walked to class yesterday morning, there she was on the same bench drinking smoking and talking. She must have got a new phone so she could carry out her morning ritual. It gave me hope that for these last 2 days of classes that I will be walking by her, that I can see that happen again.
1 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!! Hope it does happen again, just for the chuckling sake.
Post a Comment