If you know me, there are certain things in life that I like to change frequently. I have found that after starting this blog, the layout of my blog is one of those things. I have been playing around with a new design that I am liking a lot. The problem that I have found with changing blog layouts is that it effects everything. For example I applied the new layout today to see how it looked and all of my posts are messed up with pictures all over the page. It also gets rid of all the stuff I have in the right hand column of the page which I need to re-add. After I tried the new layout, I'm having a hard time getting all the stuff on the right back. Anyways, if I find the time to mess around with it more, I may have a new look soon....Plumber 3.0. If you want to check out the new look here is a link to a test site that I have been working on. Let me know what you think.
Test Site
Anyways, there are a ton of problems that need to be worked out. I may never use this look just because it is too much of a pain.
2 comments:
I'm a fan of the new look. If you can make it work, I say go for it. I'm always up for change though. I think that it is so cool that you designed it yourself. I wish I could do that.
Well, to be fair, I didn't design it but have been working on modifications to fit. That is what I have done with the other 2 versions, found something I liked & changed what i thought needed to be changed.
Post a Comment