I have been working on something that I am pretty excited about. Any guesses? Well I'm not telling what it is right now, but I think it will be pretty cool. Even my wife doesn't know what it is yet. This picture is the only thing I'm sharing right now that has to do with it. Anyways, I think I will be doing some kind of contest to go along with it. Not sure how that will work yet, but the prize is pretty cool.
Jul 17, 2008
news...
I have been working on something that I am pretty excited about. Any guesses? Well I'm not telling what it is right now, but I think it will be pretty cool. Even my wife doesn't know what it is yet. This picture is the only thing I'm sharing right now that has to do with it. Anyways, I think I will be doing some kind of contest to go along with it. Not sure how that will work yet, but the prize is pretty cool.
0 comments:
Post a Comment