
As I get ever closer to being old, I keep noticing things that are changing with me. Yesterday it was starburst. I was sitting in the library, doing some research for a paper on democracy and the media when I remembered that I had a brand new pack of starburst in my bag. I don't remember the last time I bought starburst. I had this pack because Melinda bought this box of 2 million starbursts or something for the youth. Needless to say, she had a couple left over. Anyways back to the story. As I sat there in the library, I kept opening one piece after another. It was probably less than a couple of minutes but I ate the entire thing. As a kid, this was no big deal but I noticed yesterday that I couldn't handle the sugar. It was gross. Being completely disgusted in eating the whole thing I started thinking about starbusrt themselves. What the heck is that? It is like sugar fruit flavored wax. Weird stuff. Who comes up with this stuff? Anyways, my body can't handle a pack of starburst anymore. It made me pretty sick. Since when did I get sick eating a pack of starburst? What is next......sugar free jello?
6 comments:
Oh Greg you are getting old when one little package of starburst makes you sick! Just kidding kinda!
C'mon Greg....a real man could handle a pack of starburst....haha!
C'mon Greg....a real man could handle a pack of starburst....haha!
Hey Gregster...what is your list going to be like when you get my age??? you need to start fly fishing!...luv pops
I agree about fly fishing. Your trip sounded so fun!
I'm there with ya! It must be something about getting older, because when I was a kid I could totally pound the sweets. Now, I've got to have my protein with it otherwise it totally makes me ill.
Post a Comment