Apr 16, 2009

This was crazy

So I was driving home from school today and saw a girl get hit by a car. Yes, I said I saw a girl get hit by a car. Luckily the girl wasn't seriously hurt, but it was still crazy. I felt really bad for the driver of the car, it was not her fault at all. I couldn't stop thinking how fast things can change in life. It really put things into perspective. Here is to making everyday count.

5 comments:

Miss Me said...

That is crazy. That's an image you'll never get out of your head.

Gwenny said...

Holy Crap! That would be scary. Yesterday I was driving home with Lindsey and I saw two boys around Lindsey's age walking (or should I say trying to walk) down the road. They were either totally drunk or high on something. It really freaked Lindsey out. That left a lasting impression that she'll never forget and another teaching moment for me.

Pops said...

Glad you were "driving by" and not "participating in"! luv...pops

Pops said...

Glad you were "driving by" and not "participating in"! luv...pops

Pops said...

Glad you were "driving by" and not "participating in"! luv...pops