Well, maybe it isn't yet, but it will be in 4 months. This crazy thing called college is finally drawing to a close. I only started back in 97 so that isn't too bad right? Needless to say, it has been a very long journey to get to this point. I am very excited to never have to go to school again.
I decided to go out with a bang. Well, that isn't complete true either. Let's just say that factors out of my control, like department scheduling of classes has made this one interesting. I am taking 24 credits this semester. The most I had taken before was 22 but that was like 100 years ago or something. Seriously, look at paragraph 1 if you don't believe me. Anyways, I will be really busy. Luckily 10 of those credits are easy things so it really isn't that bad as far as work goes.
While I had a few extra moments I just wanted to thank my wife. This semester is going to be a challenge for our family. She is amazing. I don't know how we are going to get through everything and get schedules coordinated, but if anyone can do it, she can.
Going to college defiantly is a team effort. Yes, I have been playing this game way too long, but I have had the opportunity to have many people on my team. Thanks for all your support!!!!
5 comments:
So...after all those years...what are you graduating with?????
I definitely share in your credit craziness and the excitement of a nearing graduation. Yay! Good luck with your classes.
By the way, I like the way your blog looks now.
Congratulations on being named to the Dean's List.
Dad
GGOD ON YA, GREGSTER! REAL PROUD OF YOU AND MELZER. ATTA BABY. luv...pops
You go, Greg! I am so stoked for you and Melinda. The end of your school journey is in sight. You and Reese are crazy animals with the amount of credits you are taking. You guys are amazing. Good Luck!!
Post a Comment