Jan 8, 2009

It has been awhile....

I have learned a few things about blogging over the last year. I think the main thing is that I always have something that comes to my mind every day that I would like to write about, but I am never near a computer at that time to do it. By the time I get around to it, I have already forgotten all about it. Oh well.

I have been thinking about my blog a lot lately. I have been thinking about what I want it to be. I think I will be changing what I put in it as posts. My original goal was to use it as a test for a class, to see how many people would visit my blog. I ended up having people from all over the world visit without having to do much. It was interesting to see where people were from that were reading. I am no longer interested in this. I think I am going to stop being so general in my posts and make it more personal. What does more personal mean exactly? I don't know, I guess I'll see as time goes on.

I did see something yesterday that caught my attention. Growing up in the 80's I remember almost everyone having a Nintendo. It seemed like my family was the only one that didn't have one. It actually wasn't so bad since I could go over to anyone's house to play it if I wanted. Anyways back to the present. As I have said before, I now have a Nintendo Wii. I love playing it. The funny thing that I read was that for over 20 years, Super Mario Brothers was the best selling game of all time. This week it was passed by Wii Sports which has now sold 40.2 million copies. Yes Wii Sports comes with a Wii so you buy it whether or not you wanted it. I think Mario came with Nintendo also if I'm not mistaken. The funny thing to me is that I remember almost everyone having a Nintendo growing up. I know very few people that have a Wii. It seems strange to me that something that is so hard to even find has passed the original Nintendo. Oh well. Here is an article about it if you are interested.

1 comments:

Jana said...

I love mario, I miss that guy. Video games today are just not the same.