Jan 15, 2009

Something enexpected

First let me give a little background. My two year old son Miles has this thing where we ask him a question about something, and he makes us list off things to answer it. About three or four months ago I had one of these questions. Every morning when the kids wake up I ask them if they had sweet dreams. On this particular day, I asked Miles what he dreamed about. He wasn't willing to give up that info so easy. I ended up listing everything I could think of. Literally anything that came to my mind I asked if he dreamed about it. It seemed like I was getting nowhere until I said the sun. He immediately said yes. Everyday since then when I have asked he what he dreamed about he said the sun. I wasn't aware that there was even that much to dream about the sun but apparently there is. Anyways, this morning when I asked him what he dreamed about, out of nowhere he said RAINBOWS. Where did that come from?

As I'm sure that anyone that has kids knows that they can be very entertaining. I think Melinda & I are finding ourselves laughing at random things they do many times a day.

1 comments:

Miss Me said...

Kids are so awesome....and yours are particularly cute!!!!