Well almost a year ago I posted a little rant about my favorite show 24. Anyways, I wasn't happy that I had to wait 18 months before I could see a new episode. I am very happy that the wait is over. It is off to a good start. Something interesting about this season is that because of the writers strike, the season has actually finished filming. This is a first for 24. In the past they are shooting while earlier episodes are on the air. They never know the complete story until the end since they make it up as they go. Not having the audience to fall back on to make changes to the story it will be interesting. The cast seems to be really excited about it. If you missed some episodes, you can always watch them here.
Jan 14, 2009
finally
Well almost a year ago I posted a little rant about my favorite show 24. Anyways, I wasn't happy that I had to wait 18 months before I could see a new episode. I am very happy that the wait is over. It is off to a good start. Something interesting about this season is that because of the writers strike, the season has actually finished filming. This is a first for 24. In the past they are shooting while earlier episodes are on the air. They never know the complete story until the end since they make it up as they go. Not having the audience to fall back on to make changes to the story it will be interesting. The cast seems to be really excited about it. If you missed some episodes, you can always watch them here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment