So my favorite show for the past 7 years has defiantly been 24. I have faithfully watched every episode as they aired. Season 6 ended last May with season 7 supposed to start in January. That obviously didn't happen because of the writers strike. Instead of finishing up filming the season and airing it in the fall, season 7 won't start until January 2009! That's over a year & a half without a new episode.As far as ratings go, season 6 didn't do so good. I'll admit that it wasn't one of the better seasons. The writers strike has already made me forget about a lot of shows and when they are even on. It just doesn't make sense to me to hold off airing 24 for another year so even more people can forget about it. It almost seems like Fox is trying to get rid of the show. I hope not.... I need a Jack Bauer fix!
2 comments:
Maybe they had to wait for Keifer Sutherland to get out of jail and by the time he did, it was too late to film more shows!
I was looking forward to it also as I have become hooked on it. It is a pretty intense show!
Keifer got out before the strike was over. They already had 8 done before the strike. I don't understand why they can't start it in the fall like all other shows.
Post a Comment