March is an exciting time for me for two reasons....March Madness and Shamrock Shakes from McDonald's.For anyone that doesn't know, Shamrock shakes are green mint shakes available at McDonald's only during March. Over the years I have become obsessed with these things. They are SO good I can't even explain it if you have never had one. The funny thing about it is that I don't like mint chocolate chip ice cream at all. To me the Shamrock is a much more sophisticated taste.
On March 1st I set out for my first attempt for the shake. I was very disappointed when they told me that they didn't have the stuff for it yet and didn't know when they would. It's hard to satisfy a craving for a Shamrock with something else so I waited until last night for the 2nd attempt at it. Let me tell you this...it was so good! Well worth it.
I had the idea to search for a recipe so I could have them more often. I found this:recipe. I haven't tried it yet but people say it is pretty good. I'll probably try it tonight.
5 comments:
Thank you Melinda for going on a shake run for me. You're the best...not to mention a stone-cold fox.
You don't need to thank yourself!
Nice to know you have such sofisticated tastes bro. All I need is for you to give me another reason to go to McDonalds... guess i'll be going back up to the 270's.
Morgan
I hear the quarter-pounder is pretty good!
Never had the shamrock shake from McDonalds, but Mint Chocolate Chip is one of my favorites.
Post a Comment