Last year was the first year that I was nervous that I would not come home with the prize. After several days I found a herd of eggs and got them all. This year I went to the same hunting place that I found the herd last year and was successful on the first attempt. Like last year, I came home with 40 head. It is always good in my mind to be successful on the first day since the chances of being successful go down extremely fast after the hunt opens up.Last year I was watching TV and saw this....BJ Novak from one of my favorite shows the Office, was on Conan O'Brien talking about the eggs. It confirmed my thoughts over the past few years on the Cadbury Conspiracy.
2 comments:
The hunt was so successful and fast...we might have to mount a few on the wall.
That clip about the eggs was hilarious. I actually thought the same exact thing! So funny!
Post a Comment