Mar 17, 2008

ode to the green stuff part duex

In honor of St. Patricks day I decided to do an update on my Shamrock Shake obsession. The other day I decided to try the recipe that I gave in the first post. It was very good. I decided to make some more tonight. Making your own is definitely cheaper than buying them. I'll admit the recipe is not exactly the same but it is pretty close. I'm going to keep working on it to get it just right.

In case you want to try the recipe here is the link again: http://www.recipezaar.com/113457

Here is the link to the original post about the shake if you didn't see it.

2 comments:

Reese said...

I'm not a big fan of mint icecream, but if you say it is good, it is bound to be tasty.

Greg said...

I can't stand mint ice cream either. That's what is so wierd about this....but it is so good!