For at least six months now I have wanted to get a Nintendo Wii. I have discovered after playing "Guitar Hero" that these interactive games are what I like. Up to today, I had never played one but knew it would be fun. I was right! It is so much fun. I boxed against my 6 year old nephew and won (barely). I'll admit that it was a pretty good workout going against him, & I got pretty sweaty. It is pretty cool that he can compete against an ol'timer like myself.I also gave tennis, bowling, & baseball a try. Another reason I like the Wii is because I can actually win. Unlike other games where I die in the first 10 seconds, this is actually enjoyable. If I wasn't sold before on just the idea alone, now that I have actually played it I think we are going to need to get one.
3 comments:
I would love to get a Wii too! They are so much fun. If you do get a Wii, you should also get Mario Party. It is a blast. Plus, the Wii is way family friendly. Good, clean fun.
How are your arms babe?
I love the fact that the family can play the Wii together. Who would have guessed that playing a boxing game against a 6 yr old would make your arms hurt so much. It really was a workout!
Post a Comment