Mar 27, 2008

they're back!

I thought it was over when I saw & shared the video about video production competition a while ago. It gets even better. Fred & Sharon feel so good about the movies they make that you have to pay $1 via PayPal to access their website. These guys are marketing geniuses! Not only do they make amazing videos, but they make you pay to see them. Wow. Here is the link to the site if you want to check it out: http://www.fredandsharonsmovies.com/

They are generous though and share 3 other movies for free. Here they are, I'm still speechless.









Oh, just a side note about paying on their site, it is in Canadian so it will cost 98cents if you pay with the American dollar. What a deal!

If you can't afford to pay $1, just go to their youtube site. They have all their videos up onthat for free. http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=FredSpencerpu&p=r

1 comments:

Reese said...

Oh my gosh! That is ridiculous! Soooo funny. I love how he says that she is the one who looks after the way she looks. Good grief.