Mar 12, 2008

Competition



I just wanted to share a video I found today promoting a real video production company in Canada. It made me feel a lot better about my skills.

7 comments:

(me)linda said...

Greg, our anniversary is coming up. We should make a video movie.

Greg said...

It could change out life!

Anonymous said...

Wow... I complained about your rough draft project video but no more. Although that was a pretty good rendition of the Lockness Monster there at the end.

Morgan

Greg said...

I hope one day I can make a video movie.

Gwenny said...

Dude, that was the most professional movie I've ever seen. I mean TOP NOTCH!!

Bryan said...

And who says Canadians aren't up on the latest video technology and techniques! And the acting is awesome, if only they could keep their eyes from following the script as they read!

You would have to be a true Canadian to catch the reference to Ogopogo which is a Lock Ness type of monster that supposedly lives in Okanagan Lake in Kelowna, BC. I don't think anyone could catch that reference unless they already knew about it.

Greg said...

I didn't catch that reference at all. I love this video!