Mar 15, 2008

blingo

I know I have told some people about blingo before but here is a refresher. Blingo is a search engine (powered by google so you get the same results) that you have chances to win prizes just by doing a search. Sounds to good to be true right? It really isn't. Since I started using it last year, I have won 2 movies tickets. There is all sorts of prizes that they give away like cars and tv's too.

I haven't recieved any spam from joining it so you don't need to worry about that. Another cool thing is that if you are referred by someone and you win, the person that refered you wins too! That applies for everything including cars!

With all that said, here is a referal link from me so you can win too. I won't mind winning something also. You can do the same thing with your friends and increase your chances of winning.

Blingo

Feel free to ask questions about it, but it really is legit.

0 comments: