Mar 16, 2008

who's going dancing?


On Tuesday I mentioned the 2 reason I love March. Time to talk about my second reason...MARCH MADNESS! I get pretty excited about March Madness every year but this year I have one more reason to be excited.

Last night in triple overtime Boise State won the WAC tournament which sealed their fate as a participant in the big dance this year. About 30 minutes ago it was announced that they wold be a 14 seed playing Louisville in Alabama. It's a little bit lower of a seed than I was expecting but at least now we won't be playing Stanford in the opening round.

If we win we could be playing Oklahoma in the 2ND round. Should be fun if that happens!

3 comments:

Gwenny said...

Okay, that game totally ROCKED!! I was totally on the edge of my seat. Loved it. I love March Madness too. Happy to say that the Cougs are in it as well. Go Cougs!!

Greg said...

I'm glad BYU beat Lousiville. Since BSU Beat BYU I feel like we have a shot.

Gwenny said...

Go Broncos!! I'm all for great teams winning and I'd have to say that I really enjoy watching BSU play too. I saw them play against the Utah State Aggies up in Logan and BSU has a GREAT team. Can't wait for all the games.