May 19, 2008

another lost battle

It is funny to think that it is now May 19th & my summer break is officially over. It was nice to spend my 4 days off this summer with family. I can't believe it is over....I mean it isn't even summer yet so how can it be over?

Today I started summer school. I will be taking classes until fall semester starts in late August. Now here is a perfect example of why I am loosing the war with my brain. A normal semester is 16 weeks. Somehow my brain convinced me to take 9 credits (3 classes) all at the same time over a 3 week duration for this first term. What was I thinking? Oh yeah, I wasn't! Nothing like a 14 hr school day on the first day of classes. I still have more reading to do, but my brain is laughing at me so it isn't happening right now. I can't wait until 5:00 tomorrow morning so I can do it all over again.

3 comments:

(me)linda said...

I miss you babe.
-love your summer school widow

Anonymous said...

Just thinking of going back to school makes me sick! I'm taking an online class this summer, and that's enough for me. Good Luck friend!

Anonymous said...

Good times my friend... Good times!!!