May 24, 2008

randomness...

We all have them...those weeks where you are so busy you have no clue how you will get anything done. Taking 9 credits of school in just a couple of weeks does it for me. With that said, I still had some random thoughts this week that I wanted to post about but didn't have the time. I thought I would just share the main point in this one and call it good. Maybe one day my brain will get back to one of these topics....we shall see.

1. If you live close to a radio station, do you have a better chance at winning contests?
2. I heard WiFI can make it hard to sleep.
3. Guitar Hero World Tour
4. Is your first life too busy for secondlife?
5. The iPhone may be going down.
6. X2
7. The pillow method of communication......garbage!

0 comments: