Apr 15, 2008

death by blogging...

Ever have one of those weeks where it is just one thing after another? This has been one of those weeks. (Pause to gather my thoughts) It all started by getting sick. It wasn't just a cold, but more like sickness where you get to try your food for a second time. Yeah it was great. Luckily that only lasted a day, but then I have had a really bad cold since. I think my cough could rival any sea lion right now. Fun times.

It's been one of those weeks where everything is due, and it will take 50 hours to complete but you only have 24. I haven't had a math class in awhile but I think that equals stress!

Well it has been nice to finally take a break tonight. This sea lion bark has been keeping me up all night so I haven't slept much. Hopefully tonight will be better (as I type this I'm coughing), but I know it won't be.

Anyways, enough about me. I found this article in the NY Times about death by blogging. I guess it has been for health reason that I have been posting every other day instead of everyday. :)

NY Times article

1 comments:

Gwenny said...

Glad I can't catch what you've got through the screen!! Phew!! Anyway, thanks for letting your wife come and hang with me for a few days. I know you probably would have rather had her there to play nurse, but I sure loved spending time with her, Mom & bug. Take Care & I hope you get to feeling better!