Apr 5, 2008

enough already!

As winter was coming to an end were were lucky to enjoy above average temperatures. What happened? It seems that as soon as it turned to spring, we can't even get close to the average temperature. I think there is some kind of conspiracy with the weatherman right now. On Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday of this week they were forecasting that we would get close to 70 degrees for the first time this year yesterday. All of the sudden on Thursday they changed their tune and said we would be in the low 60's. Well Friday has come and gone. I wore a jacket all day since it barley reached the 50's, it was windy and it started to rain. What is going on?

Ever since living in Brazil, I have loved HOT temperatures. When I say hot, I mean over 100 is good for me. I suffer through the winter to get back to those great days of summer where it actually feels good outside. It seems like this is just a huge joke on me. As I look out my window right now, it is a bright sunny day. It looks like it could be summer. The problem is that it is only 48 degrees outside.

When will this end?

1 comments:

Reese said...

all I can say is 48 degrees sounds warm to me.