Apr 29, 2008

A Midsummer Night's Weirdness

What do an old chevron logo, a couple of bears, an apple, a mile post sign, some singer, a tank of water, and a field full of weeds have in common? Believe it or not, this is not a set up to some joke but the random things I remember from a dream last night. Yes, guacamole has struck again! It is really fascinating to me that I am only remembering dreams when I have guacamole or french onion dip. I think it is time to start experimenting to find out what is causing it. At least I would get to eat fresh guacamole a lot. I can't complain about that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I've been having some disturbing dreams lately like my teeth being pulled out with piano wire. Yuck. Maybe it is the spiniach lasagna I've been devouring. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! That's all I can say! Greg, your blog is my favorite! You are really funny! Mama Q