Apr 9, 2008

finally

Like many, I am very excited about the return of "The Office" tomorrow night. I definitely need some new episodes, during the writers strike I re-watched every episode. I'm ready for the new stuff.

"I just wanna lie on the beach and eat hotdogs. That's all I've ever wanted."
-Kevin

6 comments:

(me)linda said...

Mmmm...I was a little dissapointed. I'm not going to lie. It's still nice to have it back though.

Greg said...

It definitely wasn’t the normal office episode. It had it’s funny parts, but it was kind of dark.

Anonymous said...

It was just nice to have the Office back on TV again and to have new episodes... I hope the next episodes are a little better.
Bethany

Gwenny said...

I thought it was LAME!!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was really funny...albeit awkward and short! Throwing a Dundee at his 7 inch plasma... Classic! I think the faces that jim makes at the camera are enough for me to keep watching this show forever.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't the best episode ever, but I definately laughed. Can't wait for this week's.